The Stowe Foundation
The HYDRATE8X Process
Water and Performance
Creating HYDRATE8X, an Activated Proton Donor Water or 8X BevTech an Activated Proton Donor Beverage. The HYDRATE8X process is part of both Environmental Intelligence and Applied BioLogics.
Cost of Equipment $300,000
Cost to Engineer $100,000
Cost to Fabricate $100,000
- Make proton donor seed crystals using the John Ellis Water Machine
- Macro-filter the water source.
- Ozonate the water source.
- Energize, purify, and desalinate the pretreated source water
- Blend in the liquid seed crystals
- Cavitate the blended mixture using ultrasonics in the geometrically designed cavitation chamber
Steps 1 -6 produce the proton donor water called HYDRATE8X.
- Blend in proprietary additives to make a functional food beverage
- Activate the beverage with the appropriate harmonic sound frequencies.